Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Thing 5

I am trying to search and subscribe to some blogs. I have found several blogs that are of interest to me in one of my favorite areas......writing. Of the several blogs that I have found that I like, I still cannot figure out how to add them to my blog library/rss. I can add them to my facebook page....YEAH! But, that is not really where I want all of that information going. I love that I am finding so much information that I am interested in. Now if I can just get it to this place where it is easier for me to read and keep up with. As I said before, I will keep plugging along. Maybe by the end of this course, I will actually get it.

2 comments:

  1. Keep practicing using Google Reader to subscribe to and organize your feeds. If you have specific questions, please email them to 23things@resa.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. It took me awhile too! I liked the rss orange button best that is on the actual website. Maybe try that method?? Good luck!

    ReplyDelete