Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Thing 17

Ok.....I cannot get the question to copy in here.....how un-techie is that. Am I reverting backward or just having a bad day........we shall see. I went through the sites in 17. Those were some new ones that I had never heard of, but a couple that are similar to others that I have used. I have used webspiration with my students for writing/concept mapping, etc. What I love about that site is it lets the students move from the concept map to an outline....therefore making it easier to turn what is in the outline into an actual paper. Last year, my co-teacher and I used it for a major assignment with our students and we were pleasantly surprised by how much better their papers were. I also looked through remember the milk. I have the out of milk app on my android phone and the online version. I have only been using it for a short amount of time, but love it. The idea of library thing is great. I was just talking to my husband about a similar type of application, online or on my phone. I haven't been able to find one I like that I can access both ways, and does exactly what I want it to do. I will be looking at everyone else's post on this topic to find ideas about similar things that others have found out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment